Cotton Candy Machine Flufftastic Floss Maker Electric
If you want information on the specifics of floss maker electric, and want to know how to be a Cotton candy machine maker, you will need to know the fundamentals. First of all, a basic Cotton Candy cart machine is a device that is built on a rotor. It has a cone-like bowl (or a large cup) that is used to place sugar or any additional food colorings. The bowl, or cup, is attached on top of the rotor and rotates to a satisfying degree convenient for the proper melting of sugar. The bowl has small holes on its sides used for the ejection of melted sugar so that it comes out in wispy string-like threads. Generally, these bowls and rotors are large enough for self production and are viable for attaching it to makeshift carts or mini mobile store stands. The bowl is also attached to a heating device (or flame gas dispenser) that heats the bowl in order for the sugar to be melted efficiently. The liquid form of the sugar is then pushed to the perimeter side of the bowl and thrust through the miniature holes to form the cobweb-like threads.
- Premium Grade Steel – 30%thicker than our competition.
- Stylish Design – compare for yourself.
- Richer Color – Premium paint and enhanced colors.
- Great Northern Quality and 1 Year Warranty!
- Robust Design/Craftsmanship!
- Easy Use with front ON-OFF Switch.
- Built-in Fuse for safety.
- Warms up quickly.
- Power stabilization.
- Save electricity when making cotton candy.
- Power: 1000W, AC 110V (High efficiency).
- Large 20.5″ Diameter Bowl size for more cotton candy making.
- Machine Dimension: 13″ x 13″ x 11.5″.
- Dimensions with cart: 37″ H x 36 W x 20.5″ L.